- the docking station port RJ45 is not working
are you sure, do you have try the docking station with ac adapter inserted?
- wheres is the microphone jack you say in specifications? it has only the headphone jack or the port is the same as microphone jack?
yes, it is the same jack, you can use a headphone + microphone as the nokia phone
- Navit, GPS program is not working. Is it necessary to be configure? can you make a guide for it?
you can active the gps with the comand "sudo active-gps
", but you have to configure navit, please see the ufficial navit wiki: http://wiki.navit-project.org/index.php/Configuring_Navit
or search in internet, many website talk of it.
- how can I change the language of the system to english? I already try on
suporto lingue -> english -> applica globalmente
but the system is in a mix of english and italian. In "istalla/remuovi lingue" I even remove italian language and keep only english language but it is not the solution.
when you select the language, you must move the English language at the top, please see in this page: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/17528/change-the-user-interface-language-in-ubuntu/
- can you tell me how to install the keyboard you show on 11.04 Perl video?
you have to active the onscreen keboard from the assistive tecnology menu